Wednesday, January 10, 2007

five things you might not know about me

i needed a little inspiration, so thanks, Belle. my blog is still in its infancy and doesn’t get much traffic, so any five things i write you probably don’t know about me. i could say my favorite color is purple, and it would be a revelation to any reader. with much thought, contemplation, and honesty, here are five things you might not know about me:

1) my favorite color really is purple.

2) i am outwardly very conservative and practical (although my politics lean toward the liberal side). secretly i wish i was more artistic and creative.
3) the smell of freshly cut grass gives me butterflies in my stomach. (anxiety from my days competing as a cross country runner in junior high and high school.)

4) i was a victim of a violent crime two days before my 20th birthday.

5) i don’t think i’ll be around to see my kid(s) grow up.

if you’d like to know more, i’m willing to talk about it, too.

6 comments:

Heather said...

It;s harder than you think to come up with five things to share!! People tell me that I'm artistic and creative...I chuckle and think to myself I must be really pulling everyones leg pretty good!!

Jenn said...

#2 - oh yeah, I hear ya!

and purple rocks. ;P

(JennQR via CHBM)

Busy Mom said...

It really is hard to come up with five things. I thought anyway. I don't get many readers either, since I've moved my blog, and I always feel that whatever I want to write is not intersting enough for people to read.

Purple is my favorite color too.

erika said...

keep writing, i'd love to hear more.

devilishsouthernbelle.net said...

I agree, it IS harder to come up with five things to share.....especially five things that people might not know, that you are actually comfortable sharing. I commend you for doing this one!

I, too, love purple.

Heh, and I certainly don't get much traffic either. I get a lot more now that I've joined the CHBMs and a few other places with prompt-themes. But until very recently, I was only getting about 30 hits a day....and I have been blogging for six years, no lie!

Mom2Amara said...

Keep writing. You know I come by to see how you're doing!