Tuesday, December 26, 2006

my version of winning the lottery

Punkin survived his picture with Santa Claus Christmas Eve. (worthy of a post and photo, when i have more time).

my dad spilled the beans to my mom about the Peanut. the third degree was relatively harmless. yes, they would like a granddaughter, but they also are happy the Punkin won’t be an only child.

i had an awesome Christmas. Punkin tolerated roughly two hours of opening gifts and seemed to enjoy each and every one (even the clothes)! El Jefe’ was surprised and impressed with my electronics selection.

i cooked all day yesterday, except during gift opening and an hour off my feet. Whereas we had Christmas Eve dinner at my parents’ home, they came over to ours for Christmas Day (rather, Night) dinner. i will never be able to have a turkey ready before 5:00 pm … i started cooking at 5:00 am, and we didn’t sit down to eat before 6:00 pm, and my feet are definitely telling there was no rest for the weary! while i won't get an A for presentation, everything was tasty.

i got a very good phone call this afternoon. all the results of the amnio are good.

i’m not used to things going my way, or at least seeming to.

No comments: