Thursday, December 28, 2006

gee thanks, gen y

the last two hours of my paying job work day were busy. why is that? i ended up working through my lunch hour, convincing myself that i would leave early so i would have time to go to Target before i go swim, before i go home. a good portion of my day was filled with stupid questions, and i made it my responsibility to provide answers to those stupid questions. i used to say “there’s no such thing as a stupid question” until i’ve come across a generation of individuals who ask stupid questions because they are too lazy to research the question before they ask. it’s a sure-fire way to push my hot button and apparently it’s easier to be spoon-fed the information.

Punkin isn’t even two years old, and he would rather do it himself.

just like his mom.

No comments: